Friday, May 14, 2010

Vanity

I've always wondered exactly how much of myself should I inject into this blog. Should I post entries only on the places I've been, people I've met and things I've experienced? Or should I make public my thoughts and personal issues as well? This has always been my blogging dilemma.

On the one hand, I do want to share snippets of my life, a few books reviews and social commentaries but on the other hand, while I would want to make this blog a sort of outlet for my angst or melancholy or whatever bad feelings I harbor for the day, I do not want to wear my heart on my sleeve. Though I was told I do that often.

I don't think I can decide on this matter any time soon. I am not prudent. Neither am I without biases. Since I rarely delete any blog posts (none from this one has been purged as we speak), you will read a hodgepodge of both niceties and sourness from me in the future. While I go and ponder whether I should write about personal stuff here, I will leave you with pictures of myself. Not because they are of any great worth, but because today, I just feel totally vain.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Jing Ocay said...

kat!i love your outfit!blooming.ganda. the skirt is so nice.alam mo bang antagal ko ng nghanap ng floral skirt,pero parang ayaw nila saken.haha

post ka lng ng kahit ano,kat.honestly,i also really wanna see the "fashionista" side of you.hehe.

Katrina Magallanes said...

thanks ate! nanibago nga si kuya sa akin. i thought, why not diba? hahaha.

i'm also following your blog now. i also love thrifted stuff! ;)

Lance said...

Good one, Kat! You've always been vain since the day you were born.

Where was this taken? It's beautiful.

Katrina Magallanes said...

At The Farm Lance. Coming from Marbel, it's just along the highway to your right. ;)