Sunday, May 16, 2010

Last Session: Free UPCAT Review

We had the last Math session for the Free UPCAT Review today. The kids were unusually quiet and partly restless since they had Science before me. I had to cram our discussion because we were running out of time and I was their last lecturer for the day.

I'm actually excited for the kids. I'm hoping that least eight of them will pass the UPCAT. Teaching them has been the only rewarding thing I did for society this summer. For all my mishaps and jumps in solutions, I hope they still learned something from me. I'm not a teacher by profession, but I subscribe to Keith's idea of balancing out the opportunities for the not-so-well-off kids who are smart and maybe even more brilliant than their wealthy counterparts.

So as the Free UPCAT Review ends and the countdown for the real UPCAT begins, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck kids! I hope to see you around the campus next year. ;)

1 comment: