Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Eat-All-You-Can

I was feeling a bit down yesterday so I invited my friends to a dinner buffet at Crustasia. I wasn't craving for any food in particular, but I was eager to eat whatever they'll serve up my plate. I mean, what better way to get rid of the blues than by swallowing it whole, right?

Good thing I was with Pearl and RJay. I wouldn't have to observe proper dining etiquette when I'm with them. The food looked so temptingly sumptuous. And so, the three of us attacked the buffet, eating crabs with our hands, squirting gelatins into our mouths and swallowing half-chewed siomai. We ate till our stomachs stretched and till eating itself became sickening. If John Mark was there, he would have called us patay gutom, for that was exactly what we were.

We stayed like that from 7:30 till almost 10:00 in the evening. We left only because it was nearly closing time but we could have still gone through another round. When I got home, I only checked my Facebook for a few minutes and then went straight to bed. The glutton that I was.

Not surprisingly, today I woke up and found myself still full, which is a first. I looked at the mirror and I could have sworn my tummy grew a few centimeters larger but what I saw next was THE nightmare. Tiny red blotchy rashes have discolored their way to my skin, making my left arm look like a really long tomato. They were itchy and horrible-looking! And they were on my face too! Stupid allergies!

I'm not gonna continue with this blog post anymore as it will only get nasty. I was so pissed! Seafood never caused me rashes before. Now that it did, I'm petrified of pigging out. Blame it on the crabs.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: