Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Carry Lee Min Ho In My Bag

I'm the type of person who hyperventilates at the sight of smooth, beautiful paper. So when I got this organizer for free, I almost died from pure joy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The pages are perfectly smooth, and each of them are individually designed with birthday cakes and apple trees and elephants in their undies. Your heart will melt from sheer cuteness. Perhaps I may never get to write on this as I will hate myself if I make a mistake and be forced to use the eraser.

Adorned with the handsome face of Lee Min Ho, I'm pretty sure the die-hard worshipers of Boys Over Flowers will have their mouths salivating at the top most picture of this entry. If you love the big, sweet ruffian that is Gu Jun Pyo and are into bubble-gum-girly stuff, then this is the organizer for you. Sadly, you have to purchase Php 2,000 worth of cosmetics from Etude House to avail this collector's item.

But fear not, dear Lee Min Ho fan girls, Etude House sports quality, not to mention very chic, beauty products. I am personally enjoying their Good Bye Dark Circle Eye Cream, and two bottles of very glittery nail polish. However, if you care not for beauty and want only the god-sent bundle of paper above, just purchase three of those eye creams, donate them to me, and you will finally have your very own very stylish and very cute Lee Min Ho organizer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you in advance! ^_^

(Etude House is a Korean cosmetics company. It is located at the ground floor of SM Megamall Building A, near Toy Kingdom.)

No comments: