Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Torn Between The Boxer and The Jealous Guy

So I have a crush on Lee Dewyze. He's not really what I would call my type but with his raspy voice and genuine attempts at gaining self-confidence, I can't help but fall for him. Lee is very very cute. I've been watching his past performances and I notice that every time the judges praise him, he would smile just a little and then look at the floor as if he's shy. I find that part of him totally cute. He seems like the kind of guy you would want to hug and take care of.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lee Dewyze (image source: chicagotribune.com)

Casey James, on the other hand, is a total hunk. He has this what I call a Brad Pitt factor, because somehow, I think he embodies the perfect American prince charming. Tall, long unkempt hair, lazy smile. I have a pretty good idea why Kara asked Casey to strip off his shirt and flaunt his abs the first time they met at the auditions. And it is not at all wholesome! Hahahaha

Anyway, I obviously like Lee and Casey for different reasons. But what is similar to them both is that they sing beautiful songs with ease. I first noticed Lee when he sang Fireflies and although I have seen Casey's hotness since the beginning of the show, I only truly noticed his vocal potential during his rendition of John Lennon's Jealous Guy.

The two boys have received great reviews from the judges tonight and I hope they end up battling with each other at the end. The only person in the way is Crystal Bowersox, but I'm not gonna go and badmouth her here. The girl can sing and I like some of her performances as well.

Though I know I'm only day dreaming, I do hope Lee or Casey (or both) come to the Philippines after American Idol. I would definitely be one of their giddy fan girls holding up signs that say "Lee I Love You!" while screaming exactly the same thing. Since that's not happening any time soon, let this blog be my sign and scream at the same time. Lee, I love you!

2 comments:

Lance said...

It's funny how you react when you suddenly become a fan of someone. Haha.

Katrina Magallanes said...

Yeah. Hahaha! :)